About Our Cleaning and Restoration Professional Training & Equipment
Trust your property to only the best
We know you are entrusting your most important property to us when you call. We have been preparing for your call for a long time.
ServiceMaster staff are ready to step up to the challenge 24/7 to ensure property damage is stopped and any restoration that can be done is done correctly.
All our modern equipment and state-of-the-art is only as good as the people using it. So every ServiceMaster of Whatcom technician has undergone a series of basic training programs covering:
- IICRC accreditation (all techs are all certified through IICRC)
- Our time-tested environmentally conscious processes and procedures
- Equipment operation, safety, and maintenance
- Specific product usage and safety
- Hazardous materials handling
- Ways to minimize any negative environmental and health impacts
Technicians are then provided specialized in-depth training on specific methods for fire, water, smoke and mold damage cleaning and restoration. This includes operating our large Ozone Treatment Facility for removing odors from large and small items.
And for your peace of mind, all ServiceMaster of Whatcom employees will always arrive in uniform and in company vehicles for easy identification.