Fire Damage Restoration Services
We understand how a fire in your business facility can result in the loss of customers, revenue, inventory, and property. Water and smoke-damaged items can quickly become unsalvageable. Structural damage can worsen without immediate attention.
Only a quick and appropriate response can prevent additional or further damage and unnecessary cost. That is why getting you back into business is our number one priority.
Our Fire & Smoke Damage Cleanup Process
Among our customers, we are known for our consistency, speed, efficient and easier claims processing and our high standards of customer service. We have earned that reputation by maintaining several key steps in the restoration process:
- On-site arrival within two to four hours
- Getting key areas up and running first
- Adjuster review on scope of loss
- Industry pricing using Xactimate and Time and Materials
Services We Offer
We offer a complete range of fire damage restoration services, covering immediate fire & smoke damage, water damage mitigation (as water damage is sometimes an unavoidable consequence of firefighting), smoke cleanup, packout & storage services for your belongings and furniture, and much more. See below for a full list of our services.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Document Drying and Recovery
- Odor removal
- Air filtration
- Safety and Compliance
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Project Management and Consultation Services
- Emergency cleaning of sensitive items
Why Choose ServiceMaster Restore For Fire Damage Restoration?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our restoration work. Some of the qualities we believe set us apart from other restoration options include:
- 24/7/365 emergency response
- Experts in emergency mitigation and property recovery
- Locally-owned business, that is backed by regional and national resources
- Proven restoration procedures and technology
- Breadth of services to cover your business from pre-loss planning through post-loss reconstruction
- Work with major insurance companies and self-insured businesses
- Competitive, industry approved rates
- Real-time reports to help with your budgeting and risk management review
- Consistent results