ServiceMaster Restore works directly with your insurance company, agent, and claims adjuster to ensure as quick and painless a recovery from disaster as is possible.
When disaster strikes, your first call is usually to your insurance agent. Contact us first so we can begin the restoration process, then call your agent to notify them of the situation. They can provide you with guidance and start working on your behalf. A big part of their responsibility includes contacting ServiceMaster Restore to begin the cleanup and restoration process. We work with your insurance company’s claims agent to take care of you in your time of need and provide peace of mind that things will get better quick.
That’s Where We Come In
As Whatcom and Skagit Counties’ premier fire, water and mold cleanup and restoration company, our main focus is providing the fastest response, complete satisfaction, and the fairest pricing.
What makes ServiceMaster Restore stand out over the rest?
- We have the largest staff of certified restoration technicians in Whatcom and Skagit County. This means you can be assured we use only certified and experienced technicians.
- We have the largest inventory of state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring we have the right tools, and the experience using them, to get the job done right as soon as possible.
- We also have the largest fleet of emergency vehicles allowing us the fastest response time possible. During emergencies, we are able to assemble teams immediately to travel to the damaged property.
- Pre-approved Pricing – We are pre-approved by most major and regional insurance companies and we use the insurance industry standard Xactimate pricing.
- Agents Stay Informed – We provide the claims agent with periodic updates on the job, including an estimate of when the job will be completed and how you are dealing with the situation. This helps you maintain a close working relationship with an agent on your damage claim.
We can handle all types and sizes of property damage, including fire and smoke damage, water damage, mold remediation, sewage backups, puffbacks, and vandalism. With one call to +1 (360) 733-7788 you will be on your way to recovery.
NOTE TO ADJUSTERS
WE PROVIDE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
24 Hour Service / 7 Days a Week / 365 Days a Year
When fire or water or mold damages one of your policy holder’s properties, an immediate response to their call for help is crucial. Our response time, cutting-edge equipment, and certified staff help your customers get back to normal faster, mitigates the loss preventing further damage, and keeps claims costs down.
Peace of mind that you are referring the best
- We provide an immediate response to your call 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- We can dispatch a disaster team immediately after your call.
- We have the largest fleet of trucks and largest inventory of drying and fire mitigation equipment in Whatcom and Skagit counties.
- We have the most experienced and IICRC certified restoration technicians.
- We are fully insured and our work is guaranteed to be completed to satisfaction
- We use the insurance industry standard Xactimate pricing and Time and Materials.
Because of our broad capabilities, we are able to respond to our clients quicker and restore properties faster, getting them back to life as it was before the disaster as soon as possible. We handle all size jobs from small water leaks at homes to the largest commercial property losses.