Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Does your carpet need a professional cleaning? ServiceMaster Restore offers a variety of carpet & upholstery deep cleaning services, whether it’s an emergency clean or simply part of your routine upkeep.
No other item in your home absorbs more wear and tear on a daily basis than your carpet, and no other item can affect the appearance of your home like your carpet can – so it’s important to stay on top of regular maintenance.
How Often Should Your Carpets Be Cleaned?
Carpets should be professionally cleaned every six months to a year. Not only does ServiceMaster Restore have the cleaning equipment and expertise to fully remove dirt and detergent, our professionals can help you eliminate moisture from your carpet. People using rented equipment often leave the carpet too wet, and they do not fully remove the detergent.
The ServiceMaster Restore exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treating spots and stains on the carpet
- Pre-applying the cleaning shampoo to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinse your carpet using clean hot water
- Post-treating any residual stains
- Grooming carpet for efficient drying and uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Performing final inspection with you present to ensure you’re completely satisfied
Keep Your Upholstery Looking Its Best
At home, fabric furnishings can get heavy use and show soil and dirt quickly. ServiceMaster Restore professionals are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for particular fabric types and soil conditions.
For all upholstery cleaning, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods every step of the way, from initial vacuuming and spot treatment to shampooing, rinsing and water extraction to washing and polishing frames.